ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Boosh new splitter ;)

Clio Sport 172
went to the scrap yard with luke and got him a megane splitter.

was very easy to fit and looks ace!!

11082008092.jpg

11082008093.jpg

hope you like

PS. this is how a fitted meg splitter should look >_>

went to the scrap yard with luke and got him a megane splitter.​

was very easy to fit and looks ace!!​

11082008092.jpg

11082008093.jpg

hope you like​

PS. this is how a fitted meg splitter should look >_>

after the call to consult norm!!!;)

its a differant splitter to gems!!!

looks good, but didnt luke have the 1.2 splitter on??:S if so why to feck change it

gems theres nothing up with yours;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
norm. the 1.2 splitter is gash. plus it was a tenner with a renault diamond so if i decide to paint it orange its all good in the hood.

fpmsl.....im multi talented..............although i do seem to remember you making gem heave at times!!!:D

Family Bus
SHUT UP MAN YOUV'E REMINDED HER NOW... - YOU HAVE NOW GOT TO DRIVE UP AND REMOVE IT FROM HER YOU N0000B!!!!... but yeh she is on drugs :)... if there was an olimpik (sp norm stypee) for gas producing you would win by far ;)

:dapprove: You guyyyyyys! I'd forgotten. Binned it now! tut, dangerous times.

Luke,the splitter looks top, and looking forward to seeing the not normal 3rd ;) wurvvvvve wooo guys xx

Family Bus
Bad thread bashers tbh.... I have no chlobot this weekend ;)

Woop de la fookin woop. **goes to find the prozac**

count me out:(.....gotta put the 1st istalment on the vee insurace so carnt do chezzy:( fcuking wounded:(...cheap tescos run for moi!!