ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"The Bomber" non renault content

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Well guys its been a good 4 years since ive taken any photos of the car other than her build thread.
We've all had a tough time with the lack of summer this year so with the rarity of the sun shining this morning i took the car out for a drive and got some photos.
Some of you will know the car has been nicknamed "The Bomber" by my close friends, so seemed fitting to take her up my local airfield for some snaps.

Thanks for looking,

Frayz :)

Bradwell201219.jpg

Bradwell201222.jpg

Bradwell201225.jpg

Bradwell201232.jpg

Bradwell201238copy.jpg

Bradwell201241.jpg

Bradwell201244.jpg

Bradwell201250copy.jpg

Bradwell201251.jpg

Bradwell201254.jpg

Bradwell201256.jpg

Bradwell201261.jpg

Bradwell201272.jpg

Bradwell201276.jpg

Bradwell201282.jpg

Bradwell201290.jpg

Bradwell201291.jpg

That looks epic! Really like it. A lot. More than I thought originally in fact.

Intrigued by the harness bar... Is that just welded onto the seatbelt mounts or do you have a half cage back there? Any more pics of the inside?

Edit - Cancel that, just found the original thread :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The best Impreza i've ever seen! (on the internet)

Been following your project closely.

clio 172 phase 2
that is so bloody epic ! i love scoobys my dad has the blob eye ppp bit of monster spent thousands onit :) this one is stunning dont usually like bug eye scoobs bt this is a diffrent level

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at everyone hating the front plate. Fair enough, its not pretty but honestly does look better in the metal. Gives it a real rally edge to it when looking at it. I wanted a stock size/font plate and on the bumper it covers far too much of the intercooler and looks hideous. This was my only option.

Thankfs for all the kind comments by the way :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Just remove it completely.

Carry it in the car and if the police ask why, tell them its just fallen off and your away home to replace it xD