ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Mk1

172 Flamer, BMW E46
My Mk1 As it Stands :)

Attachments

• IMAG0246.jpg
    IMAG0246.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0182.jpg
    IMAG0182.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0266.jpg
    IMAG0266.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0264.jpg
    IMAG0264.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAG0230.jpg
    IMAG0230.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0231.jpg
    IMAG0231.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 75
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Very nice, but as stated, would look alot better without the white decals on the sides.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Wow, those seats and harnesses look REEEEEEEALLY safe....

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
dislike pretty much everything about it, sorry. and agree with dan about the harnesses, do you want to die?

172 Flamer, BMW E46
Nothing is bolted in yet as its off the road in my garage.. and seats are only placed in as im doung a lot of mechanical work in the car.

Megane 225 F1
Please tell me you are going to put those harnesses in properly. For your own safety, DO NOT have them on a rear strut brace.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nothing is bolted in yet as its off the road in my garage.. and seats are only placed in as im doung a lot of mechanical work in the car.

Don't want to sound rude, but bolted in ot not, those harnesses/seats/cage will not work together in a crash. I'd rather fcuk a corpse than be in an accident in that! lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Would it be rude if I said it was awful? Sorry I'm just not a fan of any of it.

renault clio 1.8 16v
hi all iam new to the site i have got a valver completly standard will put pics on as soon as body work is done

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Oh rite... Lol

As for the motor make it safe and it goes up in my book, not a fan of the stickers but looks ok not really my thing but as long as it goes thats all that matters i supose

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
front likes look awful,

and as said, show cages have no strength what so ever,
so in the even of a crash, the weight on those harnesses will bend the cage down as they go straight making them completely slack and allowing you to fly forward another foot into the steering wheel before jecking you to a spine shattering hault!

and thats only if at equally as week looking rear strut brace doesnt give way under the force,
you can hit 7G's of forward force in a accident, if you weight 75Kg's, thats 525Kg's pulling on those harnesses! for gods sake install them properly!!

BG 182
think hes got the point about the harnesses, not into the valver really look much better without the white but hey everyones different

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Really dont bother wasting you time telling him about the harnesses he doesnt listen. This was all covered over about 5 pages on c16v not so long ago, he didnt listen then, he wont listen now. I just hope his passenger know if they are in a serious accident doubtful they will be walking away from that with the curernt set up.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
ZOMG those harnesses aren't fitted properly.

etc.

As said, I'd definitely lose the stickers, mate. Once they're gone, the spoiler can be put back to black as well. Will look much better.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Dont get the logic in tearing out the back seats to fit a cage and buckets then adding a f**k off sub woofer to the mix but whatever floats your boat

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Dont get the logic in tearing out the back seats to fit a cage and buckets then adding a f**k off sub woofer to the mix but whatever floats your boat

He could fit NOS to counter the weight of the sub. Every hole...