ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Black Bean - Clean and in the countryside

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Just a few shots after cleaning the car this afternoon.

Comments welcome, know the back needs to go down just a touch but cant do the front as wont be able to get over speedhumps!!! ;)

HPIM0113.jpg

HPIM0114.jpg

HPIM0115.jpg

HPIM0116.jpg

HPIM0117.jpg

HPIM0119.jpg

HPIM0120.jpg

HPIM0121.jpg

HPIM0122.jpg

HPIM0123.jpg

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Cheers for the comments, next up the badges at the back are changing to black so both the clio and renaultsport will be a black to go with the stealth effect.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Looks evil mate, I like:evil:

Would leave badges IMO. Do you get any grief for front plate??

Megane RS250
Love that mate, looks spot on! Are those turinis standard anthracite? They look slightly darker than normal...or maybe its just an illusion as the rest of the car looks so stealthy! Need a cup spoiler to finish it off imo :)

Ph2 172 (black bean)
I've had no bother with the plate what so ever but know it could be viewed as a illegal.

The alloys are a slightly darker grey which is why I went for them wanted them to go with the look of the car.

Been thinking about a cup spoiler but its not high in the list at the moment but that may change.