ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The best thing i've ever heard...

ZX6R B1H
Not sure why, but i have some lad on my MSN who kept calling 172's gay...

Anyway, after a chat... he would apparently "Blitz" me in his Dturbo 306. Now being the mature 26yr old i am. i laughed, and a bit of wee came out.

The kid is 17, on being asked if he had ever driven a clio 172 he said yes a 1.2 on coilovers apparenlty they are baby 172's. I must of missed this special edition pmsl.

what goes threw the heads of these kids? he didnt fancy a trip to oulton park to prove his point :( oh well.

Ph1
Dodgy sounding s**t going on here like.

*Talking to a random.

*26 year old male, 17 year old male

*laughed and a bit of wee came out

oh dear

;) jk

Bumder With A Buffer
Springs to mind TBH ;)

pedobear23413.gif

ZX6R B1H
he wanted to buy my clio williams, thats why hes on. It was only tonight when he was chatting absolute shite i asked how old he was. As it was just pure nonsense.

Pedo bear FTW :D I might ask him if he wants to see some puppys...

BMW E92/Audi S3
I would of said some things quite crude to him. That were completely off subject.
I have a sick random sense of humour.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Very true, if I put my car up & some knobber comes round, even if he had the cash i'd not wanna sell it to him, I know it sounds odd, but I like my car & wouldn't want to see it mangled up.

I wouldn't want to either tbh but if the price is right and all, I'm sure I could come to some kind of agreement with my conscience:eek:

RB 182 Cup
if i had a decent car, i wouldnt care is devvo come round. If he had the cash he can have it lol

ZX6R B1H
ha ha ha ha ha, just goes to show, you dont need big power to have fun on a tight twisty small track.

williams and trophy
thats sooooo true lol.

fred......remember the vee at oulton??

or the cup at spa ??

;)

all about how big ur balls are hehe

Lionel Richie
no idea Whiteley, it was up in Lancs some where IIRC

9lives when you drive a bucket of rust thats worth £50 Vs a nice car you would take it slightly easy too ;);):rasp:

you going Spa in June?

williams and trophy
lol. rust?????? thats weight loss mate ;)

spa in june.........hmmm will have to check funds

fantastic track

J

joker182

172 would trash a Peugeot 306D.I drive a 182 and in real world conditions its a fast, responsive easy to drive car which is affordable to run. Sure stuff like an M3 or some of the AMG Mercs are quicker in a straight line, but not that much especially below 100mph.I have a real laugh in my 182--- you get a lot of lofty people carriers, 4x4 try it on thinking you are an ordinary Clio, and some seem to get quite agitated and close to losing it.172/182---Beautiful cars, keep an old git like me happy.I havent driven a 197 yet, but would imagine it would be great. The six speed would be so good for mway cruising

E87 118d M Sport
Falcon punch. I know he's not strictly female, but sounds like a bit of a wet girls blouse. (and not in the good sense)