ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The best scratch remover?

172 Cup, Clio 197
I've got a "laquer" scratch on one of the wings on my cup, I've tried t-cut and colour fast, its better, but still there. I've read a few posts recommending scratch x, so just wanna confirm which is the best.
Cheers

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah by the sounds of it scratch x (is the best) should sort it but really is only for light scratches, wont do much to anything you can feel if you rub your finger/nail over it.

Golf R/Leon FR
scratch x is good i use it, does a good job on light scratches, wont get rid of deep scratches though

No more clio's for me!
scratch x is very good on the light stuff, but needs working in well. finish off with something autoglym srp and it should be ok???

If you can catch the scratch with your nail it may not be able to be fully removed. Try scratch x on a m/f pad and work it in well maybe up to 10 applications will be needed. If no luck find someone with a pc or rotary who can reduce the scratch or level it for you

172 Cup, Clio 197
ok thanks, will get some next week. I've got a rotary polisher, know where I can get some new pad covers from?

106 GTi
I would look into getting a good set of pads if your serious about using your rotary.

Not sure what pads the rotary guys are using - im sure Brazo will advise.