ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bad Car Advert Thread...

Mini GP2
Some classics in the Saxo advert....
this is my personal fave "High left cams with followers £1000" high left ? tempted to message him and ask him about the high right cams.

RenaultSport 172
Apart from the front grill and all the lights I actually quite like that. The wheels look good.
Can't see any mention of a power figure which is odd. It is pretty hard to read though!
Love the way he starts by saying he's 32 and not a chav but then the writing skills convince you otherwise!

Apart from the front grill and all the lights I actually quite like that. The wheels look good.
Can't see any mention of a power figure which is odd. It is pretty hard to read though!
Love the way he starts by saying he's 32 and not a chav but then the writing skills convince you otherwise!
Lol!!! I can't believe someone who is 32 drives that!! I got four lines into the ad & had to abort.

Mini GP2
Lol, another ebay classic advert. I had an 04 1.4 Punto before the 197 and mechanically it was sound.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
'left beck indication don't work front fog light missing and mash'
(I got two turn tables and a microphone)

410GSPERYXL.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Am I the only one who didn't mind the saxo advert? Sure he can't spell for s**t but he actually seemed to have put a lot of thought into the advert and covered most things! It's the adverts with nothing in them that winds me up. Or total site like that seller in Leeds who copy and pastes the same description for different cars haha

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
At least it has more than 1 picture. Lack of information is staggering. As is the 20l Koleos engine.

I just love the title! I only found it as I was searching for a Renault aerial. God knows why that came up.