ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The ATR Bus......i'm still here lol!!

ITB'd 182...
My mates got a Pirates Black one?

Always on Accordr.org (Rhys)

He's realy happy with it and although i've never been out in it when driven in anger i have had a few blasts with it and have been very suprised with the results!

Would love to experience a diffed up FWD car...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love them. My dad looked at them when new, was blown away by the engine. Shame they are racking up serious miles now, doubt I'll ever own one now.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Aye, i know Rhys - always nattering to him on the forum about 106 Rallyes etc lol! Driven in anger is the best way for them lol.

Aye mine is on 106K now Warren - loosening up a treat ;)

ITB'd 182...
Aye, i know Rhys - always nattering to him on the forum about 106 Rallyes etc lol! Driven in anger is the best way for them lol.

Aye mine is on 106K now Warren - loosening up a treat ;)

He's a french nut at heart ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
lol, eyup again John!!!

Aye, we all know the Billabongs were for the gheys though ;)

williams and trophy
still lookin clean mate......will have to have a spirited drive over here 1 day.il show u some top roads hehe......if u can keep up ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
haha i will do my best mate. Canny wait to get her new suspension on and a decent alignment setup..... you just dont enjoy them the same in winter!! I gave Paddy a shot of it a while back, he seemed to like it.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Well, another small fortune spent guys!!!

Dented door all sorted and car all nice and straight / painted. New suspension fitted and alignment all done.......... its like a new car!! 110K on stock shockers and springs had taken its toll. She now sits on a Honda sport kit - 20mm lower, new shockers / springs and top mounts, the difference is amazing!! New dampers......... LOVE EM!!!!

I can see it sits a little lower, but to the untrained eye, 20mm is nothing. All the little knocks and rattles have gone, and it feels planted, yet still nice and comfortable, gotta love the big floorpan!

I also treated it to an Induction kit, jesus its loud!!! my 'testing' session seen 3/4 of a tank gone in an evening!! It is currently in for its MOT, then I need to get some Zymol onto it, pics to follow!!

I hope you are all behaving yourselves! Trax anyone????

new paint, but stock suspension......

4457_87088228345_661733345_1808171_4741506_n.jpg

Induction....

4979_92532658345_661733345_1878414_126705_n.jpg

Milano Premier CTR
Looks a good un, What IK you got on it? jap parts are pricey at the mo, with the poor pund to yen.
Are they a 4 or 5 door? Back seats fold flat?
Fancy having a go in one, as ive heard good things about them.

H22A7 Accord Type R
its a take on the Typhoon buddy, for the price I figured it was worth a dabble, just to hear it.......and it does sound naughty!

The car is a 4 door, but the back seats do not fold on it, as the Type R has chassis strengthening bars in place behind the seats.

H22A7 Accord Type R
been hiding on facebook mostly sir, but have shut that down for now - zaps the life out of ya lol. Whats fresh and exciting anyway??? Its hard to keep up with some of the forum name changes on here! Whats Christopher driving these days???

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
been hiding on facebook mostly sir, but have shut that down for now - zaps the life out of ya lol. Whats fresh and exciting anyway??? Its hard to keep up with some of the forum name changes on here! Whats Christopher driving these days???
FB, lol! Get me added :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
STILL got the 182??? That does surprise me.

Gaz - whats yer name for the book of faces?? ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Last weekend my mate came round with his gear and we gave the ATR a good going over

All in all, we went round it 3 times, first with his cutting compound, then some Super Resin, then he waxed it with some yellow stuff he had lol........ swisswax or something???

Anyway, i am very very pleased with the results!!! It looks awesome at night and in sunlight now

A few piccies for you guy to flick over, Rob.

DSCF1439.jpg

DSCF1456.jpg

One rather worn F1 Assymetric

DSCF1460.jpg

DSCF1462.jpg

DSCF1472.jpg

DSCF1477.jpg

DSCF1481.jpg

DSCF1485.jpg

DSCF1486.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1491.jpg

H22A7 Accord Type R
Alreet folks.........

Latest updates............errr..............whole new set of front arms / bushes, ARB links, new steering rack, fast-road alignment setup.............and is badly in need of a polish! ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Oh, and the wheels have all been refurbished!!! 2011..............exhaust time!?

H22A7 Accord Type R
I miss yours more Son!!! P.S. there is a very high probability that I will be up in Aberdeen for a night out next month....I will give you a shout

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I miss my old one so much :( Was going to get another but got the Coupe

P1010297.jpg

P1010301.jpg

P1010296.jpg

P1010299.jpg

I miss yours more Son!!! P.S. there is a very high probability that I will be up in Aberdeen for a night out next month....I will give you a shout

H22A7 Accord Type R
T plate ^^^^ A Vintage year ;) Howcome it has a facelift rear bumper on it, though?

H22A7 Accord Type R
Ahh Bryans van is a shed now..... no more alloys, falling in bits and generally dying lol. My van is currently running on 106 Rallye S2 wheels...... lol

Rallye1.jpg

ral2.jpg

Another wee update............My van is now well and truly stuffed............

39527_444890713345_661733345_5164399_6169993_n.jpg

But, the old sideways van (as Ali will remember) is now sporting the Rallye rims, and going strong lol........

33749_440621098345_661733345_5081238_1468145_n.jpg