ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 182

Clio 182
Bought this just over a week ago.

- She came with just uder 32k on the clock.
- Two previous services by arnold clark (stamped) and a service from the garage i bought this from (no-stamp).
- He put 12 months mot and 6 months tax on this, along with a full valet.
- 3 months warranty.

Although he never knew anything about the 36k (5 year) belt change which i wasnt surprised by, so he knocked a few hundred quid off.

All of this for cheaper than your average mile 182.

SDC10314.jpg

SDC10312.jpg

SDC10311.jpg

SDC10310.jpg

SDC10309.jpg

SDC10307copy.jpg

It currently has;

- cat-back powerflow exhaust (which sounds the tits, even when it starts whistling.) they also thought this was the factory fitted exhaust, lol.
- 17" team dynamic jordan-r wheels.

Plans;

- standard 182 wheels in anthracite.
- skoda splitter
- 36K belt change + another full service - stamped. (booked in on the 21st @ falkland performance for these to be carried out.

And then save up every month towards its next service / parts that start fcuking up.

1st problem. after i looked over the car and took it for a test drive everything was fine and everybody was happy. when i left the garage to go get petrol the emissions light came on. so i then took it back and they ran the fault code reader thing through. it came up the canister purge valve so they took this out and cleaned it etc and everything was fine.
got home and the light came back on, so i phoned the dealer and explained. i then said i would get in touch with renault on some prices. so i did and got back to him on what they were saying. he has now sent a cheque for the price of the part + labour. :approve:

Clio 182
sure was. still has the sticker on the rear window as well.

£49.50 for the canister valve + £40 labour. its a 5 minute job so i shall see if falkland will fit it when servicing it.