ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 182 has gone

09 GIXXER 750!!!
:dapprove: Sad to say that I have sold my 182.

Moving with work into London so have gone back to two wheels and have just ordered and brand new GSXR 750 which I pick up next friday.

Thanks to all the people who have offered their help with questions I have had. Being a member on here has saved me a fortune!

Will post some pics of the bike when I get it next week..

Clio 197 08
Bet you sad to see this go. Im looking to get a bike atm. Gives me such a rush. Hope you enjoy the new bike and get some pics up soon! Would you consider another RS in the future then?

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Bet you sad to see this go. Im looking to get a bike atm. Gives me such a rush. Hope you enjoy the new bike and get some pics up soon! Would you consider another RS in the future then?

Yeah i would get another. 197 I think!

320d
GSXR750's are absolute animals. GF's Dads got one and he took me on it, instant acceleration its mind blowing.

Stay safe though mate, London can't be the safest place for biking.