ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That's right, I'm on the V6 hype now.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at your address.

Anyway, moving on. Sod scene points, it's all about late 90's middle management executive points.
228963_10150759830915385_746700384_20108845_7077715_n.jpg

FuckyeahNokia5110.

I understand the want for comfort. But that's because I'm getting old.

When you've got good wheels and made it an un-driveable height it will good. Then you can sell it.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That looks awesome!
It does, lots of inspiration for me on the interwebz.
I understand the want for comfort. But that's because I'm getting old.

When you've got good wheels and made it an un-driveable height it will good. Then you can sell it.
It will good? And yeah, I know what I'm like. It'll be sold as soon as people start to like it.
wheres the ClioGT?
It's french so probably somewhere with the bonnet up.
Mileage on the barge?

138k on it. Pretty average.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It only really appears to be CS that I've had hate for this car from, everyone else (for once) likes it!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They are good cars.

But why you want one at 18 years of age is beyond me.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My dad owned one of these, he sold it for a...Rover 600.

Right now, I have to say I prefer the Golf mate! Though time will tell, I guess :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I saw one of these today in the same colour with the same wheels and it must have had a snapped spring on the o/s/ front as it was on the floor.

I genuinely thought Jason had come to bristol to lower the car! lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
In my eyes I've got a big comfy Audi with lovely interior, lovely engine and looks tidy too. All for £1k, I'm happy with that and I'm happy with the car.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Hoes be liking it. "OMG, how do you afford dat, its lush1!!11!!eleventy" etc. etc. They just see the 4 rings on my key and immediately grant me full access to their vagina, not that I'd know what one is or what to do with one (of course).

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
YO, MECHANICS. Listen up. I need your help.

Okay, so yesterday I started to notice a burning oil smell when I pulled up to work. After checking my oil, I saw it was on the bottom of the dip stick.

Today, at lunch time (Before I topped it up) I quickly drove to the shops. As I accelorated (not too hard) from a junction a huge ! came on the middle dash computer screen, then went as soon as I lifted off. So I thought "Ah, me thinks it's telling me I have f**k all oil, that'll be the pickup sensor". So I topped her up with some 10-40w Part synth.

So as I get in my car to drive home, I start the engine and the huge ! is back. This time, it will NOT go away. When I got home, I parked it on the drive and opened the bonnet. To be greeted with a load of steam/smoke and a strong smell of burning oil. I jacked the car up and saw that the sub frame looked freshly damp (Probably oil). Where could it be leaking from? It's down the back of the engine so I can't see s**t! The oil level hasn't dropped on the dipstick though, so I'm not sure what the ! is all about. Ever since I've had the car the service indicator has been on so I'm wondering if it's just bored and now shouting at me for it.

WOT THINK?