ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Guys.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to see you all again.

Admin.

I thought i saw you (well the guy from the video's :rasp:), wasnt sure if you were just a random person though lol

Was well organised though, thanks to brian i presume :), not that bad a location either since we were tagged onto the end of the supercars lol

Megane 225 F1
Very good day. Cheers for organising it. Was also nice to put some names to faces. Shame I didn't get to meet the rest of you though.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, was a good show, and nice to meet a few new faces.

Also thanks to those of you who put up with myself and kirsty getting you to move your car by a few millimetres!

Astra Twintop
Yep, was a good show, and nice to meet a few new faces.

Also thanks to those of you who put up with myself and kirsty getting you to move your car by a few millimetres!

Yes..........
Remember, i have a large stash of Chilli Doritos................
And there cant be that many 197's in my neck of the woods.................

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Pmsl! >>>> goes to park car in someone elses driveway 

SG9 Forester STi
I really enjoyed the show, it was nice to meet a few new people.

Oh and thanks for the flump :D

MK1 Clio, Mk4 Polo
was an awesome day!!! :D

just woundering if anyone got any pictures of the whole club stand :D

None
Cheers guys for the organisation of the parking, as with FCS this was my first time at trax and i thought this event on the whole was better than FCS but as per FCS i was still too shy to come say hello and get my flump but nice to see you from afar anyway :D

Oh and i was one of the ones who left early leaving a gap in the row......sorry, i was up at 3am driving down from yorkshire and i was knackered by early afternoon :(

Way better than FCS, Trax. My first time here and I really enjoyed it, complimentary Flump from Brian topped it off too. Cheers CS.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Way better than FCS, Trax. My first time here and I really enjoyed it, complimentary Flump from Brian topped it off too. Cheers CS.

Your no. plate is handy! as you pulled onto the stand I said 'that'll be jesus then'

Hey Guys nice to meet some of you and put names to face's Sorry to the ones i didnt get round to meet hope to catch you again, well organised when parking looked good with all the clio's parked like that, had a fab day and camping up there the night B4 wasnt bad either.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just to echo what everyone else has said, thanks to all the cliosport admin for arranging everything. Your hard work pays off everytime !

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Your no. plate is handy! as you pulled onto the stand I said 'that'll be jesus then'

One of the funniest things i've ever heard was at a meet and jesus drove up the road in his impreza and someone turned around and said 'jesus is coming' lol

One of the funniest things i've ever heard was at a meet and jesus drove up the road in his impreza and someone turned around and said 'jesus is coming' lol

Lol. I didn't see Jesus :(

I did speak to people when I was pwning Brian at being a shop seller, but I have no idea who they were as I didn't ask forum names.

None
Have admin thought anymore about about the show plates for future events?.......i only mentioned it because i noticed a vauxhall club there with the number plates covered up with forum name plates that were just laminated cardboard ones held on with rubber bands, looked pretty good even though they looked pretty cheap close up :)......would be nice to put peoples user names to some of the cars.

We've done show passes with names on before, but the trouble is people get out the car and go and look round or whatever.

So you still don't know who they are, you just know who's car it is.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I did contact a company that make very good show plates but I've not had a reply so we're obviously not good enough for them :dapprove:
But don't worry, it's on the list so they'll be sorted eventually.

Astra Twintop

I did speak to people when I was pwning Brian at being a shop seller, but I have no idea who they were as I didn't ask forum names.

Me being one, I was there when you slated him for selling early / not having the sign out!

I knew you were you! Lol.

A couple of others I worked out with powers of deduction. Then I shouted at Booooooooosh because he was the old child on our stand. But the rest? No idea!

Astra Twintop
I knew you were you! Lol.

A couple of others I worked out with powers of deduction. Then I shouted at Booooooooosh because he was the old child on our stand. But the rest? No idea!

Everyone knows who i am !

Especially Nik and Kirsty!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We've done show passes with names on before, but the trouble is people get out the car and go and look round or whatever.

So you still don't know who they are, you just know who's car it is.

Knows we need name badges lol, or maybe CS shirts with your name embroided on?

Free/cheap on your 3rd year subscription?

None
Doesnt sound like I missed much to be fair - oh apart from the free flumps

Was actually really good compared to FCS Laura, i think the main issue is the time we have to set off from yorkshire........by mid afternoon i was walking around yawning :(

Much more to see than FCS though :)....not sure i would do FCS again but i would go back to Trax.

Nobody really recognised me/my car, that's why one had bright yellow wheels and this has the plate :D

Was that the Trafford Park one? Was a tad on the noisy side that car!

You looked directly at me for a few seconds, I was like o noes!

I should really introduce myself next time :eek:

Megane 225 F1
I was confused by your car jesus. I reconised the plate, but swear you had tinted the front lights? Or did you remove them?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
was my first time at trax, well my first car show with cliosport in general, i never actually went to the tent or anythin either even i was parked right out the front of it, i think my car may have been slightly out of line so was superised i never got asked to move it a bit as well.

Ste666 were sleeping in your car by anychance in the afternoon, think you were parked across from me

Was a good show, shame that it rained. I missed out on a free flump, I should really of gone in the tent :/

Was also nice to be part of the CS colour scheme Yellow/Blue/Red :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Seems I should have come to this, it sounds a bit more sociable than FCS, I felt like aside from the few that were in the tent, who I introduced myself to, and a few local members, there wasn't actually any members, just car's everywhere.

Oh and theduck of course.

I went in the tent had my free flump thank you lol ,did anybody know who i was, didnt really meet alot of you soz guys (apart from jesus who campt with us)