ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Gally!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Aww congrats dude!

Well played I actually was wondering if you ended up in the Febuary one but well done.

I knew you'd win it with those products and those pictures.

Black is nice, but I think it hides a lot of the shape. If i was to go for a subtle colour it'd be something like gunmetal grey...

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Nice one Justin, looks dripping wet.

Wonder if i can get the same gloss on the RB with the carnuba kit.

Bumder With A Buffer
So what products were used? Looks mint!

Really??

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/show-and-shine-march-winner.html

"Werkstat Carnauba Kit"

After plenty of reading about, I picked up the Werkstat Carnauba Kit. The guys at Polished Bliss were superb at advising me on what was best for the Lotus paint, and I decided to get stuck in when the sun finally showed itself after the winter. I began by vacuuming the interior and then treated the seats with Gliptone Leather Feed and the dash with some interior quick detailer. I then turned my attention to the exterior, which was looking rather sorry for itself.

After rinsing the exterior down thoroughly, I foamed using a Gilmour Foam Gun, and left this to dwell while I cleaned the wheels with Meguiar’s Wheel Brightener. After another rinse I washed the bodywork using the two bucket method and Meguiar’s Shampoo Plus. I then removed lots of winter tar spots with Autosmart Tardis, and then fully clayed the car. After rinsing and drying off, I used the G220 to correct any minor defects, then cracked open the Werkstat Kit. WOW! I found it very easy to use and the car was left looking back to how it should; AWESOME!"