ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thanks Admiral!

Mk2 1.6
Just got insurance with Admiral this month in my own name coming to around £850 fully comp with mods declared (filter, exhaust, suspension, brakes..etc.etc.etc) with 0 years ncb just turned 20 too.

This is my first policy and i couldnt believe how cheap it was as my friend with a 1.1 paxo is paying £1100 3rd party! (with churchill i think). I heard that Admiral were good but not this good. I advice young drivers trying to get their own policys try these guys out. Putting my older sister on alone knocked a good 150 sheets off.

Anyway thought i would share my joy lol, anyone on here had good/bad experiences with admiral?

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I've just renewed with Admiral.......best price I found....

I'm 25.....4 years no claims......on my un-modified 172 Cup.....with the only excess being the compulsory £50......

£760, bargin!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I was very impressed with admiral! Phoned last wk boy booked my up with Breakdown cover for 34 a yr inc eurocover. And my insurance on the vee was 704! :) Brill!

Clio 172 Cup
I used to be with Admiral - Phoned them up to declare my remap and they cancelled my policy there and then. C***s

ST
I was very impressed with admiral! Phoned last wk boy booked my up with Breakdown cover for 34 a yr inc eurocover. And my insurance on the vee was 704! :) Brill!

Frontin' is illegal and a form of fraud, at anytime we can cancel you're policy for such deviance..

sq-pharrell-frontin-bbc-st.jpg

TTRS & V50
Yeah they are really good, and bell.

I was with admiral last year now gone on to bell, and im paying 1100 FC with 1 yrs no claims and im just 20 on a 172.

clio 172 cup
I've just renewed with Admiral.......best price I found....

I'm 25.....4 years no claims......on my un-modified 172 Cup.....with the only excess being the compulsory £50......

£760, bargin!

i pay that on the same car at only 21 yr old with adrian flux and 3pts for speeding

E30 318iS x2
They gave me a shockingly cheap quote too very impressed but they will take any other money off you other places. Charged me £15 to change my reg plate on the policy! was free with Direct Line

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
My familys got a multi car policy (5 cars)

Fiesta ST, Clio 172 , Clio Dynamique 1600cc, Clio 1200cc and a Citroen C1

£2000 for all 5

Damn good imo

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I am currently getting shafted by Admiral actually.

I am paying £1,000 for the 172.

Fully comp, 10,000 miles p.a, protected no claim's (i have 4). The wife has put it up £200 due to an accident she had in her own name and whereas adding her last year decreased my premium she cost me this year. So it could be £800 on my own which I still think is crap.

Mk2 1.6
I used to be with Admiral - Phoned them up to declare my remap and they cancelled my policy there and then. C***s

yeh that sucks, when i was telling them about my IK they said they wouldnt insure it but its a different type of air filter is it not? and they insured different air filters lol i dont know seemed weird.

Bell also quoted me okay but when i added the mods on they bumped the annual payment to £1550 errr no.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
Im currently with Admiral, but my renewal came through and it was £457. BUT I checked with Elephant.co.uk (which is the same company as admiral) and its going to be £399.29 cant complain with that really!