ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thankfully it wasn't dephaser!! heatshield, but pls advise

ph2 clio 172
Well thankfully the rattling noise that seemed to point to dephaser pulley, was infact the fuel rail heatshield.

see here it nearly off.

IMG_0149.jpg

Thing is it was hanging off, so I wiggled it and it came off in my hand, I can't see any bolts other then the one in the picture, looks like someone has changed them as they are newer looking but are they correct, I can't for the life of me work out how to put the fking thing back on!

bolt here

any help much appreciated guys
IMG_0152.jpg

ph2 clio 172
where the fck do the nuts go though, it does look like the bolt has sheared off perhaps? anyone got a pic of what its supposed to look like there

there should be two double-ended studs/bolts - looks as though yours have snapped or been swapped for normal bolts

scrap yard, or Renault

Megane dci 130
Yeah you should have a stud there on top of the bolt.

Iv seen a few snap like this now believe it or not.

Just go to renault. They will be a few quid at the most!

ph2 clio 172
yes called renault maidstone, I was planning on having no luck
with getting part. heard the parts guy ask someone why it wasn't showing up on diagolys
( i also couldnt find it where fuel rail shield was). hadto look under manifold.

parts ordered will collect on monday thanks for help