ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank you :-)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I would like to thank everyone that come to the bluewater meet last night it was great to see u all even though it was fooking freezing the turnout was absolutly fantastic and everyones cars looked fantastic lots of clios and a couple of meganes aswell so thank you everyone who came and we never even got moved on so if i dont see anyone soon all have a fantastic xmas and new year and well sort out some big things for the summer like vicky suggested Go Karting and lots off meets

many thanks again peeps

kyle :)

I would like to thank everyone that come to the bluewater meet last night it was great to see u all even though it was fooking freezing the turnout was absolutly fantastic and everyones cars looked fantastic lots of clios and a couple of meganes aswell so thank you everyone who came and we never even got moved on so if i dont see anyone soon all have a fantastic xmas and new year and well sort out some big things for the summer like vicky suggested Go Karting and lots off meets

many thanks again peeps

kyle :)

What a meet, such a good show :)
Like the sound of go karting!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I had a really good night bill it was good to see ya and everyone go karting is defo a must for the summer :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
That sounds gd bill i was thinking of getting french car mag involved in a big south east photoshoot in the summer aswell ive got the contacts for it :)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
If you want to do a photoshoot I may have a great location for it depending if you can get PFC on board.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
It will be a summer thing bill and it gives everyone a chance to get there cars in tip top nick

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Well depending when it is I might be able to get a green light from North Weald to have pics in front of some old Skool fighter jets.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Well done Kyle for organising and everyone for attending, great turn out :)

Hopefully see some of you at a future one!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Cheers brian it was a real good turnout i was well chuffed mate....Bloody cold though haha

Ive got some good plans for everyone and im going to try and get PFC involved in a big photoshoot im just waiting for a reply from mark i hope your all good matey

hope to see you soon :)

SG9 Forester STi
Will be organising another Iron Man for after xmas so keep your eyes peeled! :D

Good meet Kyle, sorry I was unsociable people - it was sodding freezing and the heaters were too tempting lol.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Woooo gd stuff vicky cant wait for the future meets and plans go karting will be great in the summer haha it was so cold wernt it i dont blame ya for staying in the haha

Ph1 172
I'm gutted I missed this , I'm only in Gravesend but due to working late after work for a couple of weeks on the clio I've not been on the forum , is there a possibility we can make this a monthly meeting would love to get something like that up and running