ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tested panel filter for the Dci and...

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
Decided to take a fellow Dci members advice (Black Kro) and fit a panel filter to my remapped dci to see if it would make any difference.

And....

It has!! :D

Theres no noticeable increase in horsepower, but it not too noisy & has opened up another 500 rpm in my rev range! Nice one ;)

CB600FS
Mine was the same mate, was a push to hit 100 in 4th without a panel filter, got there mucheasier and probably went a little over it - on the clock that is.

This was all before the remap and it was BlackKro who suggested it to me aswell.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
Which brand of air filter? KN? Because I drive with a KN panel filter in my DCI 65 and it is as good as the standard one. I cant feel anything different.

Clio Dci100 Dynamique
Which brand of air filter? KN? Because I drive with a KN panel filter in my DCI 65 and it is as good as the standard one. I cant feel anything different.

It should breathe easier at the top end :)
I used to find it would get wheezy at around 4200revs, now it revs freely to about 4800 :)