ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drove A R27 today

Breaking A 172 Replica
Liquid Yellow with all decals.

What can I say - absolutely awesome. Awesome to drive and awesome to look at.

IMO it felt quicker than both the ph1 and 2 172s I have driven and handled much better.

Feels so much better quality as well.

Little bit jealous as the guy who owns it is a mate and just 18 last week!

C

Clio_Craig

as your breakin ur car wat are your intentions now fella? they are amazing cars the r27

Breaking A 172 Replica
^^ I have 2 clios atm and I am just breaking them to make money. I buy them to break and return to standard before selling on...

I am going to uni so will probably not take a car for my first year at least.

Wouldn't mind something like an R27 as soon as I come out tbh...

197 Albi Blue
Liquid Yellow with all decals.

What can I say - absolutely awesome. Awesome to drive and awesome to look at.

IMO it felt quicker than both the ph1 and 2 172s I have driven and handled much better.

Feels so much better quality as well.

Little bit jealous as the guy who owns it is a mate and just 18 last week!

his insurance must be rediculous, Im 18 and quotes for my 1.2 16V were over £1600.

C

Clio_Craig

my car wen im 21 and finished uni will be an albi blue 197

C

Clio_Craig

m8 i cant get on till later on 2nite as im work, sorry fella, coz im gonna treat the car, its gettin fully colour coded etc 172spoiler lowered again etc etc wat u going to uni for?

C

Clio_Craig

yes i am ;) can always live in hope hey dan, he said he will. if not a lupo gti or a 182, everything alrite fella?