ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive Unlimited

need someone to help me complete this game, im on 91% now but i need to join someones club for the inter-club achievement and win 3 races with them!

Gamertag is Jonas143 if you want to add me :approve:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
someone made i cliosport club i think cause i joined. but i cant help cause my f**king xbox is sat in a corner fucked

Monaro VXR
Just got off playing hardcore mode thats a little more fun with driving aids off.

Not checked out the new cars yet but downloaded them still have loads to finish on this game mainly been exploring roads sick of trying to find a place i have not been yet lol.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
need someone to help me complete this game, im on 91% now but i need to join someones club for the inter-club achievement and win 3 races with them!

Out of curiousity ... how many hours ?

Out of curiousity ... how many hours ?

tooooooooo many lol, i was addicted to it when i first got it, although havent played on it to much lately, but would be good to complete it.

The Beast MK4
Have been playing this on my bro's 360 and have been getting into it.

However Vice City Stories on PS2 is currently waiting at home so nothing else shall be touched until my 4th GTA 100%. :cool:

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I set up a club the other day, couldnt find one to join who would accept me. Cost me a fortune lol.
I think its called 'Clio Cup Club' or something like that, feel free to join but I never go online with it so I dont know when I can accept you.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Just drive on some roads you have never been on before and some new races/missions will pop up. I only have 3 races left to do to complete all 120 of them. I am stuck though and dont have the time to do each one 23423423 times in the hope I win lol.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Just need to do the drive in missions to get 100% but seeing as the update disabled all challenges no one can do them yet, im annoyed!

Out of interest how many people know how to get to the island on the far right bottom corner? Ive only met 2 others that know how to get there!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
yeh thats it, when I was over there I got loads of messeges asking how I did it from random people

BMW F31
i have a club called "clio owners club"

join if you'd like and i'll add you, quite a few guys from here already joined :)

Monaro VXR
i need to join a club to get my achievement someone whos got one give me there gamer tag so i can join?

Civic Type -R FN2
my bro is getting a 260 for his birthday on monday so i had it out the box last night ( just to check it worked )and stuck my test drive game on it, was so good its unbelieveable cant wait till monday now! come ON!

i need to join a club to get my achievement someone whos got one give me there gamer tag so i can join?

my GT is "KILLER Clio"

if you pm me and let me know i'll go on there and except your request :)

You can accept me too if you want.... Jonas143 :)

only need to do inter-club races, a few multiplayer race wins, 2 custom challenge wins, and drive around aimlessly for 1000 miles lol.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
if you need help or just want a race send me a friend request (GT = Prone Design) and send a messege when your on ;)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Just been trying to win some ranked matches (need the achievements) but I got thrashed every race by people in Saleens. :(

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Played this for ages last night and am hooked on the online races! A guy on there taught me how to do the Waikiki race and now I am winning loads :)

Added you both by the way :)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
if you need help or just want a race send me a friend request (GT = Prone Design) and send a messege when your on ;)

i'll add you when im next on my gt is KILLER Clio

would be good to play someone local :)

lol dude your already on my friends list! :rasp:

Munday - you do get some complete t**ts who just use 1 car all the time and it sucks, played some club races the other nite for fun and the other club was great, old school races and if you werent tuned they wouldnt use a tuned car, handed them their asses though :eek:

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I am trying to complete the game now but need to do some inter club challenges. I have set up a club called 'Clio Cup Club' if anyone fancies joining so we can have a few races (and help me get the achievement lol)? :)

ST
PGR is thee online racer until Fozra comes out matey ^^

I got TDU at Xmas, have only played it a few times..