ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test drive unlimited 2

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Gally, how you doing my love. I've not been on here for ages tbh. Ive got a golf mk2 gti now and the saxo still. The missus has still got her frp ;) Hows things going with yours? Have you got a 360? If so pm me your gamertag!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Gally, how you doing my love. I've not been on here for ages tbh. Ive got a golf mk2 gti now and the saxo still. The missus has still got her frp ;) Hows things going with yours? Have you got a 360? If so pm me your gamertag!

No Tommy, he's still chebbed up with a PS3 that conks out every so often. He needs to upgrade to the Sexbox 360, IMO.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I roll slim now Neily boy!

Oh wait RLOD! Anyhoot I love blu-rays ktnxbi.

Hi Tommy mate, what happened to your progress thread? Mines is good mate, did you read my winter detail? Have another one soon and some new parts to go on. :)

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
I have both slim and new 360 :rasp:. 360's better thou online but ps3 is good for big screen p**n and bluerays.

Still got the progress threads mate. Have a look through my started threads and it should be near the top. Iv'e got a big update for the golf but im being lazy to upload the pics. The saxo's in storage at bruntingthorpe atm until i get this unit. I've seen the detail mate it looks cracking. What parts have you got to go on?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Brand new suspension, badges, grilles, mud flaps and rear guards, new interior mats, bushes few other bits and bots. And a really good detail, got some new products to try out.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
nice, quite a bit of money spent. ill look out for a nice update :D

Last time i heard atari are making bikes dlc

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
looks sh*t to be fair, arcade handling & graphics with a Sims-bolt on.

wouldn't pay for the game its not to bad for free though and i agree with sims bolt on

just found an awesome dirt road at the south of the map that was quite fun, the graphics remind me of GTA 4 for some reason

Evo 5 RS
I think most people have only played the first 5 minutes, just doing the off-roading and it's ace fun. It was never going to be realistic so saying "urgh, it's well arcade" is a bit duh..

Cars sound authentic, look authentic, graphically it's better than Forza if you crank everything up, loads of variety in challenges, fairly big car list.. The only thing which gets on my nerves is the draw distance but that's probably a by-product of poor porting from the xbox version

It's not a racing sim, but I thought that would of been obvious

Evo 5 RS
Chris you willy, take into account it is basically a MMO for most accounts - so with the netcode that needs to be implemented + the size of the world.. it's not going to look like it just jumped out of 2015.. I think it looks nice tbf!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine came today on the Xbox, got about an hour in.

Its a good game so far, its what i expected it to be. It looks slightly better than the first, the handling is slightly better but still no where near forza level. Thing is thats not what the game is about, its about the whole huge island, and the variety of challenges you do rather than just racing on a track.

I like it anyway, and if you enjoyed the first one you'll enjoy this, but if your looking for a sharp handling racing game your better off getting forza, if your wanting something more arcadey then this fits the bill imo.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Is it a bit like PGR handling? Easy drifting ect...?

Monaro VXR
Put about an hour into it so far and really enjoying it. Got it on the 360, thought about getting it on the PC then came to the conclusion more people will buy this on a console. So worth it for the MMO part to get it on a console.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Online later?

I'm only starting now so will have rubbish car.

Intro vid is awesome!

Last edited:
  57 Clio Campus Sport
Offroad is pretty rubbish so far. Got all 3 starter licenses. Not done any tarmac ones or whatever they're called.

Evo 8 MR
The comments in here backup my thoughts on this, I was so close to buying it but was a bit unsure with there being no reviews and the fact I'm still playing GT5, this thread has just made helped me make a decision not to buy it lol.

It does look pretty cack tbh.