ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teeside tonight!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Same spot last week Kev ? 8 oclock outside Gala ? Karls coming at 8.30 but you know whats hes like. :D

Albi blue 197
duno what time ill be there but one of yas give a flash if you see me ill look about for ages n totally miss yas

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I quite liked the sweets. Lol I've thought of another challenge after the crackers, get space dust dip ya bellend in it and see who can keep it on the longest. Lol

E92 M3
I quite liked the sweets. Lol I've thought of another challenge after the crackers, get space dust dip ya bellend in it and see who can keep it on the longest. Lol

haha am all over this like. we will all be cross eyed haha. was a good meet some good krak.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
i went down but was in my mates 206 gti 180 on coilovers, saw all you guys parked up but didnt want to come over incase you thought i was some randomer

Albi blue 197
i drove past seen a couple there gave the thumbs to someone... i was goin bowlin otherwise wuda talked ....whose is the ph1 that is unreal!

Clio 1.2
seen a few clios last night if anyone off here was there?, if anyone fancies a look down next wed i drop me a pm and i may come :)