ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

teeside park

ouhh might turn up! :rasp: ther seems to be quite a few clio sports that go over but none which have the cs sticker in the back window so i dont bother except for thumbs up lol

its normally packed full of knobs, raining or smells of sweage :dead:

+1 very true. its a good location to meet though, just need to park in one of the corners where we can all get out and have a laugh without worrying about some tit end crashing into us all lol.:rasp:

RB R26.R
well, could arange to all meet up outside of the usual and get photos then head over into a corner if you fancy??
be good to get a cs meet without the awkward 'is he a cs person?' thought.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
nopes lol

logo.gif

il be down, wont have forum sticker in the back window but my reg ends in OLB, il flash you if i see you,(lights ofcourse)

ford cougar 2.0 16v
the cinema car park is quite good and secluded or even comet will be empty at nite. or morissons car park darlo is always empty and not much further down the road

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
they shut Curry's off now, it's normally empty over near Hollywood bowl, and Darlo Morissons is a pikey fest lol

RB R26.R
im meeting up with some people from meganesport.net also thinking of meeting in the carpark at retail side of teeside park. be there 7:15 ish if you guys fancy meet?
some of the meganesport aint keen on t-park at all so they dont want to go into the mixer but after a gathering who knows... lol