ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teeside park this Wednesday (calling all northeast massive)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Right let's see if we can get a big turnout this week and all in 1 place. If your new don't just drive past. Lol have abit crack. I know there's a few already going. I'm sure there will be a few pics taken aswell.

Keep it real kids. Cheers kev.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
may aswell have a pop along

1. kev182cup
2. Chris205
3. Tupps
4. Hutchie ( your going) lol
5. -KarL-

Clio 172 Cup
Count me in!!

1. kev182cup
2. Chris205
3. Tupps
4. Hutchie ( your going) lol
5. -KarL-
6. MrValver

Focus ST
Total opposite direction fella.

Will just meet you up there? Pm me your number as i've got a new phone + num

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Let's not pretend you have anything better to be doing hutchie, we have all seen Kerryclio now I wouldn't bother. Lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was good crack from the select few who came. Like to thank Stevie h for taking me out in his turbo Clio. Then had some unscientific ph quick vs 182 cup tests on the way home with chris205. Lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
haha we should've wore white coats and thick glasses for our very high tech, scientific testing, not bad that 182, pretty similar in 4th, 3rd you easily had the edge......i blame it down to one thing, i weigh 16 stone and you weigh the same as a peanut and so does your car :rasp:

ph1 ftw!!!

Thanks to karl for taking me out in the ph1, these ph2 drivers were in denial so had to go out in the turbo :rasp:

alien green rs133
haha we should've wore white coats and thick glasses for our very high tech, scientific testing, not bad that 182, pretty similar in 4th, 3rd you easily had the edge......i blame it down to one thing, i weigh 16 stone and you weigh the same as a peanut and so does your car :rasp:

ph1 ftw!!!

Thanks to karl for taking me out in the ph1, these ph2 drivers were in denial so had to go out in the turbo :rasp:

so the cars you have been in this week, which one sounded the most epic??? ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Your pikey itbs sound like well pikey itbs ie s**t. Lol turbo for the win.

Yeah we were too low down for my 4th, out of the power band. Yep the inferno is a beast man it's what ph1 owners dream of owning. Lol turbos are expenseeve man. Balls.

alien green rs133
Your pikey itbs sound like well pikey itbs ie s**t. Lol turbo for the win.

Yeah we were too low down for my 4th, out of the power band. Yep the inferno is a beast man it's what ph1 owners dream of owning. Lol turbos are expenseeve man. Balls.

pikey yes, s**t imo not really, not ideal granted, but i dont earn mega bucks and 1600 is as much as im aloud atm

Last edited:
  E92 M3
i would ov come if i had seen this. kev you will have to drop me a txt next time n i will have a ride up with you again

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Cheers Tupps it's probs 1 of the best around TBH, good engine aswell as chris found out, get yours pc'd and a wheel refurb and it will look mint. I won't mention the exhaust. Lol

this thread has been up since Monday scot thought every1 would have seen it or I would have text ya.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Cheers Tupps it's probs 1 of the best around TBH, good engine aswell as chris found out,
it is decent, but I was expecting it to leave me for dust after you said about lashing karl ;-)

I wish i had a higher rev limit/different box as the ph1 is just to long :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ya gotta think though we only went upto 100 so it keeps going like that till 140. You'll see when it's dry ; p.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Ya gotta think though we only went upto 100 so it keeps going like that till 140. You'll see when it's dry ; p.
haha, aye anah, a kept tappin me brakes trying to create some heat in them but they were far to wet

mine aint bad for 4k shy of 100k ;-) and overdue a service

Mine aquaplained around 100, not nice

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Tut tut. Ya should be a good boy and not play with cars there dangerous. Hence my court appearance tomorrow : (. Lol f**k em.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've told the buggers already. They ain't got s**t yO.

Those coilovers are bargains Tupps buy them and sell them for more on here ; ).

Barge
TBH, Kev, I wouldn't be talking about it on here if I were you... The police do have access to the internet!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
But your not me needster. I doubt they saw this thread and thought hmmmm I think there's talk of speeding in there. Lol

Judge- proof of speed
law- he said it on a forum
judge- get out.

Lol.