ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Techies look in Please... What is this??

172 Cup
oh yea i remember now..........mate its the long days at work.....If you worked where i work then you'd understand ll

Lots of Alfas
Ive got Mintex Xtreme on mine and they are better than the standard renault ones for about the same price. I think all the clios in this country dont have wear indicators so the wires are un-needed.

I'd recomend keeping well away from Mintex Extreme pads Stock Renault are very good.

No Mk2 Clio uses those wear indicator wires they use the brake fluid level warning light for brake wear.

Lots of Alfas
Whats wrong with mintex edde? I just use them because I have a friend who is a supplier and I can get them cheap, its easy to get fooled by the funky packaging but they seem better than standards pads.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
i'd only stick extreme's on the rear. 1144's are mintex's best pads but they're not as good as pagid blues, blacks or yellows. (RS4-2's, RS14's or RS19's)

Stay clear of OMP, they are a budget brand, as you can tell by the price - you get what you pay for.

Whats wrong with mintex edde? I just use them because I have a friend who is a supplier and I can get them cheap, its easy to get fooled by the funky packaging but they seem better than standards pads.
I don't feel there are any good as a pad material poorly built stock I feel are better all round.
What about OMP pads? Would anyone recommed getting those
Nope.