ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tech savvy mind needed!

Right bought the girlfriend a LG g3 as she needed a phone badly and it was all i could afford at the time, started off fine but now it just freezes and some times turns itself off and wont turn on or unfreeze untill you remove the battry and putting it back in, i've tryed a factory reset but nothing changed. Am i missing something or is it just fu#ked?

Listerine & Poledo
How old is it?
As in, can you just run it into Carphone and have them do a warranty fix on it?
If it's less than a year old (maybe 2 for LG, not sure) and you've got a proof of purchase, they'll send it off and get it checked/fixed/written-off for you without charge (they get their money from LG)

Roughly around 2-3 months old and i was hopeing there was a home fix first before sending it off as she needs a phone at the moment ( poorly horse),

I bought it online aswell so i cant pop into a shop sadly but its lookinglike sending it off is the only option i have left.

Listerine & Poledo
no no, seriously you're alright, no need to start sending things off yourself.

Get your proof of purchase, go into Carphone with it, they'll send it off for you. 14 working day turnaround.

Any of your purchase email invoices should do. Provided it was new at sale.

Listerine & Poledo
even though carphone had nothing to do with the purchse of the phone?
yeah, absolutely.
Well, they did for certain up until 2012 anyway, and their repairs centre earns the company plenty of pennies so I can't imagine they've stopped it.

IN FACT!
They haVe a store in Bristol with a repair centre built-in! Broadmead Centre?

@Tim. i got it off of Ebay from a company called 'in2digital-uk'

And i may pop into the local carphone shop in my hometown and ill mention that i'd be going to bristol myself shopping in the next few days can i book a appointment or something.

--
Do I need to have bought my mobile phone from Carphone Warehouse?
You don't have to have purchased your mobile phone from us. We fix most makes and models of phones, on all networks, even if they weren't bought from Carphone Warehouse. If you haven't bought your phone from us, remember to bring in you receipt. The exception to this is BlackBerry, were we can only fix BlackBerry's that were purchased at Carphone Warehouse.
If you're returning a device to a Samsung Experience Store to be repaired, these stores can only repair Samsung products.

Damn right @Goodj good find thanks!!