ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teams valley?

1.2 16v
Was down there tonight, spotted a mk2 with a few CS stickers on it, wheelspun out the bit where the carwash bit is? And a yellow megane final edition which I recognised...

Do many people off here regularly turn up to the valley on a sunday?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Was down there tonight, spotted a mk2 with a few CS stickers on it, wheelspun out the bit where the carwash bit is? And a yellow megane final edition which I recognised...

I dont think he or she would be owning up to wheel spinning out of a carpark ? What was the colour ?

I know a few do go down there on a weekend.

1.2 16v
I dont think he or she would be owning up to wheel spinning out of a carpark ? What was the colour ?

I know a few do go down there on a weekend.

Yeah true, but everyone was doing it, erm was black, think it couldve been a 1.4, not sure though. Didn't see the plate, just one of my mates made a joke about it being a "cliosport fwend" cos it had stickers on the rear window + bonnet or something.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah true, but everyone was doing it, erm was black, think it couldve been a 1.4, not sure though. Didn't see the plate, just one of my mates made a joke about it being a "cliosport fwend" cos it had stickers on the rear window + bonnet or something.

MY friends say this.
d!cks:(

Have you ever been to a NE meet ?

1.2 16v
MY friends say this.
d!cks:(

Have you ever been to a NE meet ?

I think he's just jealous there isn't a punto club as cool as ours ;) naa, only had my car since the start of june or something. Will definitely get to one soon though!

1.2 16v
I'd love to... But can't :(

Doing a scuba diving course atm, and I have to do a weekend of open water dives when I get tested etc... And that weekend just happens to be the 4th and 5th of august :(

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
OH. To be fair, id much rather dive. :p

Good luck with your course and i hope to see you at one of out up comming meets.

Sam!

1.2 16v
I dunno like! Luckily its gunna be august and not january or february... But the waters gunna be about 10-15deg if I'm lucky... At 18m deep that'll get real cold fast :(

Thanks though! I'll make sure to get to one asap.

Titanium 182

Yeah I go down most Sundays - normally decent crack

Kid in the megane is a total idiot like at times - Am sure he used to have a blue 206 gti 180 just to fly up and down the grassy at shields - He will do out to win a bit sporting blast lol

Nice car it is though - One of the last on a 59 plate

1.2 16v

Kid in the megane is a total idiot like at times - Am sure he used to have a blue 206 gti 180 just to fly up and down the grassy at shields - He will do out to win a bit sporting blast lol

Yeah it is, some unreal cars go down like. It was a bird driving it when I saw it with some bald bloke in the passanger seat? Then they swapped round next time I seen it and he was driving.

It's ages since iv been to team valley. I always used to see you down there leeroy with the evos. Might start going again but heard there's police allover the place now..

1.2 16v
It's ages since iv been to team valley. I always used to see you down there leeroy with the evos. Might start going again but heard there's police allover the place now..

Na not really. Apparently there wasn't any not sunday gone but the sunday before, then sunday just gone "the valley watch" drove past once, and there was one police car pulled up next to the round about for 10-15 mins then left.

Titanium 182
Don’t bother me if the police are there, its not like we are doing anything wrong!

Just drive to the law and your fine, always good crack like

Yep me and 3 evo's ( well 2 now) ultimate driving machines lol

Nah the 5-0 don't bother me tbh.

Its funny watching the idiots in corsa's while sitting stuff ya face with mc donalds.

Yeah there lovely cars them evos used to see them every week we where out

Titanium 182
Nah the 5-0 don't bother me tbh.

Its funny watching the idiots in corsa's while sitting stuff ya face with mc donalds.

Yeah there lovely cars them evos used to see them every week we where out

Always me and the 3 evo's everywhere - The 6 has now gone, only the 8 and 9 left

Titanium 182
We all have OCD when it comes to cleaning - Well me and Lee so (kid with red 8)

Both of ours have been detailed by the same bloke!

yep i was over that w.end as i was back in the north east.. i was parked up in the corner over by mc d.. yeah u get some right fools down there spinning it from the roundabout..

1.2 16v
I was parked right in the corner of the car wash place... Might turn up earlier this weekend, try get some decent parking haha if you're down this weekend look for a black mk3, and a white new punto evo, and a few 17 year olds standing looking intimidated as f*ck! LOL

Titanium 182
I was parked right in the corner of the car wash place... Might turn up earlier this weekend, try get some decent parking haha if you're down this weekend look for a black mk3, and a white new punto evo, and a few 17 year olds standing looking intimidated as f*ck! LOL

Wondered why I got some funny looks from that corner when I pulled in with the trophy lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Wont be able to come out lads, spax suspension is being sent back this sunday :(

172monaco*&*passat

wow this guy still about we used to call him the lone racer..............

1.2 16v
wow this guy still about we used to call him the lone racer..............

Would make sense like, was driving up and down by himself a few times.

Spotted a few of yous: red trophy, black 182, silver 172 a black non sport mk2 amongst others... Shame about the police coming to do the bloke in the Landy and then everyone leaving!