ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Dynamics wheels

Have just seen the Team dynamics monza alloys they do them in the offset i need and there 16", want your opinoin there are two i like they will be going on a metallic black dynamique!

1st is 16" Monza, Anthracite colour

2nd is 16" Monza, In high power silver

What do you guys think will look the best?

Sorry i cant post pics there all on the website http://www.rimstock.co.ukHttp://www.rimstock.co.uk

Thanks

Renault Laguna Coupe

If youre buying them from Halfords (Ripspeed), make sure you see the wheels before you part with any money. The ones I ordered never came, despite lots of promises.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

anthracite - loads of people have got silver.

See Dan Summers Car on Gallery other clios for cool look with darker alloys!

Yer think i am going to stick to 16s dont want to go to big, how far should i drop it 35mm or 60mm?

Thanks

P.s. getting them from a local wheel shop, dont like halfords :)!

U guys think the darker alloys will look ok on a black car then i think they will but wanted a second opinion, plus the writing round the edge of the rims on the anthracite wheels looks mint!

How come they havnt got the gold writing round the rims? still undecided between high power silver and anthracite, what drop you got on there mate?

the gold writing is extra, they call them optional graphics.

I have black 15s on my valver they look great but they are very very hard to keep clean, I recently decided to take of one of the decals on the centreplate and the paint came off as well, I dont rate the quality to be honest and in hindsite would have gone for gold, and probably a different make.

Monaco 172

im happy with them so far being a multi spoke they are harder to clean but being dark means the dirt doesnt show up as much

ive got a 60mm drop

my mates got a 35mm drop and u cant tell its been lowered