ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 in gold on 172 in Monaco blue ?

Cliosport 172
At the moment I'm looking at some new alloys for my 172 and just wondering if anyone could help me out what would look best on a Monaco blue 172 ? I was thinking about team dynamics pro race 1.2 in gold, bit different i suppose :) opinions ?

BMW 330ci
I would get them in black mate. Or maybe standard 172 wheels in silver would look nice. Could do with a pic mate to see what car looks like ATM.

Don't think different is always good, people have the same because it looks good.

Cliosport 172
Im not able to get any pictures of the car how it sits at the moment but it is on standard 172 alloys lowered 40mm. That's true just fancie getting a different look to the car but just don't know what type wheels would look good.

Cliosport 172
Just wondering what size to get to as I'm looking to getting 15's with 195/50 profile, but don't know if 16's would suit better ?

Trafic 140dci
15's would be better :) i'll have a set of black TD pro race 1.2's with prada spec tyres on all with 6mm available in 2 weeks? pm me if interested.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I had black 16" 1.2s on my Monaco and I had photoshops of standard wheels in gold and other colours. I'll have a look for my pics.

GSXR + KDX220
Did you go gold in the end? It actually crossed my mind too, or maybe even "bronze", also on a Monaco. Cant find any pics though to get an idea.....maybe Ill try a photoshop

cordoba,panda 100 hp
personal choice realy, gold would give that williams look to the car i suppose, up to you and what you like, pics up when yove got them

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Yh I got a set of td's 1.2 and I'd say get them in 16's, but I'd either have standard wheels in silver or the td's, ain't sure on the gold tho have to see some pictures first