ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TDF remap yesterday

megane 285 sport
got my 197 remapped by matt yesterday, started off the day at 193.6 bhp@fly, finished off at 198.8 bhp@fly, alot smoother drive through the rev range, no flat spots and alot better cold start no kangerooing. top bloke matt, highly recommended.

Happy to help! Your 197 really is a proper strong one! Even as a completeley standard car it was over 190bhp IIRC but with the matched inlets etc. it's come up a treat!

I've just had a look through our records and there's only been one X85 cup racer that's made more than that LOL

:( What mileage is yours on?? I want 190+ bhp!

Think I'm going to go back to standard exhaust, get some proper fuel in it and have it run again in the new year!

megane 285 sport
not long past 40K, but not standard mods on car are - pipercross panel filter, ktec pro performance 100 cell sports cat and cat back exhaust, matched inlets by jamsport with standard gaskets, destepped/polished throttle body by me, sfs silicon induction hoses, deboxed grill and open mouth grill (if that makes any difference)