ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TCS Issue

Can anyone help?

Sometimes when taking a right hand corner that's more than 70° the traction control kicks in (no other lights just TCS), this is not down to taking corners to quickly etc, happens at normal speeds. When it stops I can feel a slight clunk?:S

Also have got a clunking sound when going over bumps coming from the NSF.

Any help appreciated!

Tom

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Are you sure it only occurs on turning in a corner Tom? If so it's highly unlikely to be an ABS ring fault (as they're always spinning whilst the vehicle is moving).

Start by checking the car over for the clunk then plug it in.

Are you sure it only occurs on turning in a corner Tom? If so it's highly unlikely to be an ABS ring fault (as they're always spinning whilst the vehicle is moving).

Start by checking the car over for the clunk then plug it in.

Yeah it's the only time I've noticed it. I'll jack it up later and see if there's anything obvious, then plug it into rstuner and scan xl to see if anything comes up. If not I'll have to pop it over to you!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Why faff about lifting it up? Just plug it in and graph the wheel speed signals whilst going for a drive. Any issues will be obvious.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Do you have the ABS module? If so I guess yes as you can graph other parameters.

A picture tells a thousand words as they say.