ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taunton mini meet.

182 Cup
So a couple of us are meeting up at McDonald's at hankridge farm in Taunton tomorrow nite (2/3/12) at about 9ish, thought I'd throw a thread up incase anyone else local fancied coming along.

182 Cup
Not sure really, just gonna grab me a coffee, I'll bring the camera out incase we fancy taking some pics, better charge the battery on it as I ran it flat after I gave the car a bit of a detail last weekend, frustratingly the car is dirty again but at least the paintwork is smooth now!

Clio 220 Trophy
I would have come down but after travelling up and down the M5 since the the end of September last year I could do with a few weeks away from Taunton LOL

Shifty,
was that you I used to see quite regularly at the junction of the Toneway and the Bridgewater Rd at approx 7.30ish most mornings ??

182 Cup
Ummm yeah quite possibly was, vaguely remember seeing a red clio alot, what's your reg it might ring a bell?
The purple bollards is one of me favourites from that lot, got sooo many more from that nite but only uploaded what I thought were the best ones.

Clio 220 Trophy
I wouldn,t have been in the 200, driving a company van, Used to see an inferno turn left out of Bridgewater rd then heading off over to Priorswood area

182 Cup
It just makes me think what would've happened if I'd have been in your position, I go round that bend so bloody fast sometimes.

Seat Ibiza
Wish I saw this sooner I would have popped up! And now I'm say watching tv with desperadoes, no chance I'm moving :)

Many going?

182 Cup
Shame, nah atm chip, Lesley and me, I've gotta txt another guy n see if he's gonna come down, I'll stick some pics up later if I take any.