ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tapatalk 4

E46 M3
Anyone else tried the public beta? I don't like it. The thread previews are massive so you can only fit 4 on the screen and they've taken away the ability to watch YouTube vids at the bottom of the screen while still reading the thread.

No positive changes from what I can see.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I got it this morning. Its much nicer and seems to be faster too.

Twingo Dynamique
I got the pop up this morning, but now wanna try it, can't find it on play store though?

Twingo Dynamique
I like it.... But it just just doesn't really seem to work... It doesn't remember my password and doesn't refresh :/

I'm using it now on my S2. Looks really good. However, I don't seem to have an "enter" button for creating new paragraphs etc which I did have on the old version?

I find it much quicker to browse and reply on Tapatalk. Loading threads, posts etc is instantaneous and no need to zoom in/out to view various bits.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
For a phone, Tapatalk makes more sense than a browser. On a tablet, a browser is better IMO.

I'm using it now on my S2. Looks really good. However, I don't seem to have an "enter" button for creating new paragraphs etc which I did have on the old version?

If you're replying at the bottom of the thread press the + that's within a circle then you're able to use enter.

When you quote someone this goes to the same editing screen and enter is visible also.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Mine is really slow refreshing between tabs... I know its a Beta but deffo no issues on the current release so its not my connections.

Will they ever stop using the beta?
I haven't got Tapatalk because I cba to pay for it. But got Tapatalk 4 beta coz its free. Once beta testing is "over" will they stop the app working?

Clio 197
Yes they pull the app once the testing is done and it will no longer work... It redirects to a paid app

still using the first version, balls to paying for an improved version of what you already paid for ages ago.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I've just uninstalled it from my Note2 as its slow and kept crashing. Sent numerous bug reports so I've done my part... back to TTHD which works fine altgough I may try it again next week on my S4