ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Talbot Samba Rallye...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
DO IT!

My uncle had one when I was younger - My god I loved being driven around in that. He starved it of oil and seized the engine, I remember my dad pulling it around the roads where I live in our Talbot Horizon trying to get it running again.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
If I had a garage or even Some drive space left - I would seriously be on this for a full strip and rebuild.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
Am I the only one wondering why people are getting excited over this ???? Its not a Lotus sunbeam is it !

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  172 Race Car
My mate at work has a Samba rally car (stripped caged rally car not Rallye) in his dads barn. Used to compete in it when he was younger.

My first car was a Peugeot 205 with the same engine, also had the same 3rd gear syncro issue

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
Am I the only one wondering why people are getting excited over this ???? Its not a Lotus sunbeam is it !

This is one of the seeds that grew the 205 GTI.

The earlier Rallye was a tad smaller engine wise. It's PSA's first real 80s attempt at a luke warm hatch.

As I don't have a garage - I am gutted I cannot go for it.