ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

taking off the steering wheel

clio 1.2
I took the dashsboard out a car at a breakers yard and i am going to put it in mine. i wondered if anybody new what size hex key you need to use to remove the steering wheel?

clio 1.2
i kinda wanna no the exact one coz once ive started and got to that point if i have the wrong one il have to drive to get another one lol

Jap Box
This helps me also, will I need any other kind of tools to pull it out other than the torx, I did remove one from my old clio but I cant remember the full details. I need to get my dash out to replace the heater control panel.

Sorry for stealing the thread, but it might help you too :rasp:

This helps me also, will I need any other kind of tools to pull it out other than the torx, I did remove one from my old clio but I cant remember the full details. I need to get my dash out to replace the heater control panel.

Sorry for stealing the thread, but it might help you too :rasp:

Loosen the bolt but don't take it fully out then wiggle the wheel to loosen it off and be careful of the wires and steering angle sensor.

Jap Box
Loosen the bolt but don't take it fully out then wiggle the wheel to loosen it off and be careful of the wires and steering angle sensor.

Thanks for the loosen only bit, forgot that last time and almost ended up with the wheel in my face ha ha.