ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taking an iPhone 4 back...

Mk4 .:R32
I got the Mrs an iPhone 4, but there are a couple of issues with it. Hardware wise, the lock button feels stiff and doesn't click. Software/network wise she has trouble receiving calls and texts sometimes (even when she has signal).

I'm going to be driving past the trafford centre on saturday evening, and I was wondering what I need to take it back? Do I literally just take the handset in, or do I need the receipt/proof of purchase blah blah?

And will they replace the handset or suggest they send it off for repair?

I'm only asking on here cos there are a few apple fanboys that seem to know a lot about Apple

Cheers

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I took mine back to o2 yesterday, they didnt have any in stock so mine will be in on monday.

they said i might find the new handset is exactly the same as the one i have now but its worth a shot

Sorry, I meant replacement. She still wants the phone!

Trying to make an appointment but the stupid work internet browser won't load the concierge page!

Checked on my iphone and they don't have any appointments on Saturday. Nevermind! I'll go in anyway and try my luck!

Even so i wouldn't risk it.

We're going past there anyway matey! So it's not a big deal if they say there's no-one to help me, or have no replacements in stock!

I'll just hope by 6 or 7pm that it's fairly quiet!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Had an appointment with genius bar for 4. They were running late and got seen to at 4.15 (I didnt mind but if I had been late I wouldnt have kept my appointment!) and they have replaced the phone for me :) Lets hope this one is slightly more reliable