ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Takes the piss

M2 Competition
£15 isnt that dear??

You can always use an fm tuner or similar, and play the ipod through the cars radio?

Clio Sport 182
cant ya make one yourself ? get a connector from a breakers car, get a jack lead cut it into 2 wire them to the connector and it should work ?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
that wont work as a tuner list CD player doesnt support a aux input like the udate list (Cabasse units in the clios) does sorry.

the only way is with a connects2 aux input box which fakes being a CD changer and you plug it into your cd changer port. they cost between £35-40 for the decoder box and cable. however they cannot control the ipod its basically all your doing with it is pluging in your cars speakers to the ipods speaker jack.

its the only way other than the £100 denisson ice link to connect a TUNER list hd

Postage is a complete joke tbh ! Loads of sellers are doing it lately though so they can get round ebay listing fees (they start the item for a lower price)

Cupped 182
£15 isnt that dear??

You can always use an fm tuner or similar, and play the ipod through the cars radio?

I did this for a long trip, but it drove me nuts- got a Tomtom that can connect into my iPod, but no jack input on front of standard cabasse unit, so had to try tuning to radio.

Only of any use if you're driving around a very small, localised area & you can find a freq. that's clear- over any distance you're constantly having to re-tune as other radio stations come in & interfere.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Paid for a ipod connector for my gfs Jazz the other month £70!!!!

Works a treat tho, and she loves her car even more now, so its all good ;)