ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tail pipes

Please show off your tail pipes...

I'm getting my exhaust done on thursday and i'm being very specific about it. Not wanting to see the back box really, just the tail pipe. I'm going for a single exit 2.5" tailpipe. This kind of shape...
http://www.powerflowexhausts.com/images/S63150RAI-W.jpg

It's going to be cut on an angle and i'm having some of the bumper cut out then i'll finish it off at the body shop when they are done.

Mégane RS
My Devil

xaust2.JPG

Mégane RS
are you having a slash cut? you should get a titanium burnt one, i think they look really good

Yeah i'm having it done @ powerflow in Wolverhampton. I went in today to ask for a twin exit either side but it would mean cutting out the spare wheel tire well as theres not enough room or clearance.

VaVa
Back view of the same exhaust above, only on my car. You can see a little of the back box, but not much. And it sounds lovely.

Cornwall173Large.gif

I'm going to ask them to try feeding a pipe off the one back box to another kind of 'dead' tailpipe just behind the bumper to solve problem with spare wheel tire well. I'll probably go for 3-3.5".