ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T5PHY

A ANIMAL
Well after over 3 years and 40k miles, i will be putting Trophy #226 up for sale soon :dapprove:

Had a quick clean with some fairy liquid yesterday so decided to go for a drive and buy an ice cream. Thought i'd take a few snaps too - as i don't think i have ever really bothered.

I'm no photographer so if you think the pictures are crap. f**k you.

G - Copy.jpgB - Copy.jpgJ - Copy.jpg
C - Copy.jpgF.jpgH - Copy.jpg

Megane 225 F1
The front makes me hard............

No shots of owner sprawled across the bonnet? :dapprove:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Joseph. It's like the end of an era. You are T5. :( You now have to burn that plate.

Not how i'd have my T but looks good none the less though. :( What's next? Down grading to cheap motoring mate.

<3

A ANIMAL
I know! maybe i'll buy another Volvo and just keep it to T5 :cool:

Yeah moving house in july so needs the monies for now.

it nothing far from standard tbh Gally, the Black is only a bit of vinyl has black headlights instead of the grey, CF side bullets and the wheels and Trophy sticker are a bit darker.

I love Lamp
Love the front and it looks pretty immaculate, and great plate. Someone is going to be getting a very nice car

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I spy Ashdown forest...
T5, give me the car, swap it for my derv... muhaha...

:dapprove:

330i. E30 Touring.
Car's a shed.

Owner's a cnut.

Please note, both of the above are incorrect. x Oh, and pics of the missus?