ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T18 TWO on the A10 Enfield

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

at about 16:00 today. Was right behind you in a crappy Astra hire car (we were until you tore off anyway) at the Bullsmoor Lane junction going towards Enfield. Bit of a noisy exhaust too.

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

You must be deaf with the noise from that exhaust - we could hear you from miles away (although you were giving it some welly). Sounds good though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Its actually quiet in the car. (honestly, goes dead quiet at 4000rpm in 5th which is handy) Whats happened to yours?

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

We were out with my missus old man. He was the one driving the Astra. If i had have been at the helm of Vauxhalls finest i would have given you a race (on a private track of course) and maybe a head start had i been feeling generous. You dont know the power of a 1.6 automatic Astra until you feel it. Actually you literally dont know the power at all.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

I hope you pretended you would never behave like me.

tut tut, thomas!

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI

Haha i was going Look at him racing off like that - outrageous while inwardly thinking Why am i always in the wrong car at the right time?!. The law of the sod eh?