ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T12 EED light winter detail

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Tony popped down to see me today to get his car protected for the winter

Basic plan was to wash, clay, glaze, seal and wax the car, and seal the wheels for the winter

As the car arrived

Picture661-1.jpg

Picture664.jpg

Picture662.jpg

one with mine

Picture663.jpg

No pics of the process but some afters in the garage!

tbh tony's car wasnt really dirty just light contaminents on the surface

Started off with Bilt hamber snow foam mixed with some valet pro orange pre-wash, this was applied and left to dwell for 3-4 minutes, then rinsed off and re-applied, again left for 3-4 minutes then rinsed off again

By doing so I hoped to try and get as much surface dirt of as possible, it was then washed and pulled in to the garage to be clayed

When doing so we jacked the car up and tony got on with sealing the wheels with poorboys wheel sealent, 2 coats inside and out, then the tyres were glossed with meguires high endurance gloss

A quick list of the products used in order:

Bilt hamber snow foam
Valetpro Orange pre-wash
Zymol auto wash
Meguires APC Diluted 1.10
soft detailing brush
E-z detailing wheel brush
Meguires soft lambs wool mitt
Bilt hamber soft clay
Dodo juice lube
Poorboys black hole show glaze
Auto glym Extra gloss protection
Dodo juice blue velvet soft wax
Poorboys wheel sealent
Meguires high endurance tyre gloss

No pics of the process but some afters in the garage!

Picture652.jpg

Picture654.jpg

Picture657.jpg

Picture655.jpg

Picture656.jpg

Picture658.jpg

Picture651-1.jpg

hope tony doesnt mind me putting these up, but we were both shocked at how well the car turned out

enjoy!

Za**** & Xr250R
I'm over the moon with the result's chris it's been on a 30 mile trip last night and spent the night in the rain and it still look's good today :D