ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

t**t in a Blue 172 Chertsey/Weybridge

RB 182
H3 DJM Going round a mini roundabout turning right then he overtook me cutting the roundabout off probably didn't even look to see if anything was coming. Really pissed me off :mad:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Errr i think you'll find thats a guy with a 172 Cup who's not long joined on here. I spotted him last week.

RB 182
Re: tw*t in a Blue 172 Chertsey/Weybridge

O great :rolleyes: had an aftermarket exhaust i know that. See him in the mornings as well sumtimes just a stuupid place to overtake:nono:
Edit: yup your right, found this as well.. "this car will make u drive like a co*k" and unfortunately for me, it does." lol fair enough all forgiven ;)

Last edited:
  Clio Cup
It was me... is this the roundabout by the church in weybridge by any chance? what were u in? which direction were u coming from? sorry for all the Q's but dont remember over taking anybody?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

Yeah! Feckin loons...they shud be locked up...ahem:coffee:

RB 182

Yup thats the 1 mate ;) it was actually me mum drivin a silver toyota prius:eek: n ye it was that roundabout by st james's church u went right i think. U were behind me the night afta actually goin down to the same road, i got a blue 16v (X88 RJH) probabaly see me around quite a bit. U live opposite the adult edu centre by an chance seen u pulling out in the mornin.... o n don't worry bout the original post didn't realise u were on here mate;) .
Bet your twice as bad eh Ollie ;) i mean not like i'd do sumthin like that if i had a 172... :quiet: not as if i want 1 either....

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Me? No im a good well behaved young man when im in my Cup Rob....you bore witness to that when i played the Cat in a game of Cat and Mouse with that fooool in that Clio Campus on the M25 coming back from one of the last meets....

At no point did i act in an irresponsible manner....

RB 182

Good point, hopefully put him off doing it again. I'm not saying he wasn't a t**t for doing it because he was i'm just not angry anymore :) .
Textbook driving that ollie no goading/speeding/racing of any sort:race: A role model if you like :quiet:

B

Brown.

i cant see any one being named and shamed doing something silly like that again!!!! think of it as a good piece of advice and dont get offended Mr H5.....

Clio Cup
if i was turning right, how did i overtake u? the person in front of me was indicating to go left and the person to the left of me on a roundabout has to give way to me! and i knew it was u in front of me the night after! had a feeling... and i remember rightly that u cut the roundabout also :p
but seriously... do i need to draw a diagram to show this roundabout, to explain this... ?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lol...i wouldn't worry too much. We've all done it. Even me....a role model for all other younger drivers. Ahem.

Ok maybe not.Anyway, you coming to the meet in Westerham Mr H5? Check the meet thread!

RS Clio 200

Lol...i wouldn't worry too much. We've all done it. Even me....a role model for all other younger drivers. Ahem.

Ok maybe not.Anyway, you coming to the meet in Westerham Mr H5? Check the meet thread!

do we get to tell him off?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah i reckon so...we can wag fingers and tut tut at him before we execute some J turns and lay down our tyre rubber in the car park.

RS Clio 200

Yeah i reckon so...we can wag fingers and tut tut at him before we execute some J turns and lay down our tyre rubber in the car park.

hmmm...as fun as it would be, i think its already been done in that car park LOL

Clio Cup
no way... im not having this. being called a t**t by people that didnt even witness it! if your mum was in front of me, no disrespect to ur mum but you should teach her how to use her indicators... and if she was coming from weybridge high st. (which is on the left hand side of me in this incident btw) she should learn how roundabouts work, and dont get me started on what your own actual driving is like in weybridge. as me and my mate both witnessed the night you yourself cut across the suspect roundabout!

RS Clio 200

no way... im not having this. being called a tw*t by people that didnt even witness it! if your mum was in front of me, no disrespect to ur mum but you should teach her how to use her indicators... and if she was coming from weybridge high st. (which is on the left hand side of me in this incident btw) she should learn how roundabouts work, and dont get me started on what your own actual driving is like in weybridge. as me and my mate both witnessed the night you yourself cut across the suspect roundabout!

eeeeeaaaasy mate, no need to turn nasty

Clio Cup
im not... honest... im just saying these are the facts... innocent until proven guilty and all that... and u cant come to judgement without all the facts! :( ur not the one on trial my friend

RS Clio 200
ure not on trial lol... its not like ure gonna get thrown out.

come along tmora mate - is gonna be a big one!!

Clio Cup
anyway... im not gonna go on... im sorry if i overtook u? whoever u are. i didnt mean to.. iv admittedd i drive like a bellend... but not to that extent. dearest apologies to all involved :(

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mate, don't fret. Its all pretty academic at the end of the day.
No one is perfect...especially those people who are first to point the finger about other peoples driving.

As my man S22 says, come along to the meet tomo. Details on the thread!

RS Clio 200

Mate, don't fret. Its all pretty academic at the end of the day.
No one is perfect...especially those people who are first to point the finger about other peoples driving.

As my man S22 says, come along to the meet tomo. Details on the thread!

"your man"???? in ure dreams matey :lolup:

yep come along... although if you go in the thread beware of the last few pages... its tonights chat room

RB 182

Ouch with the mum stuff lol. Ok before this goes any further which it shouldn't.. If, as you say she was indicating left then that's typical women driving and this thread was a complete waste of effort and i apologise :quiet: . Although i don't know why she would do it??. Ollie is right as well, fair enough i'd be first to admit im not the best driver in the world but i'd never overtake on a roundabout. As for me ye i cut the roundabout but who doesn't on mini ones? (thought you were going to follow as well):( It was the overtaking that 'concerned' me. Anyways all forgotten probably see you around quite a bit, no hard feelings? Didn't mean to portray you as some nutter driver or anything just annoying at the time.
Rob

Clio Cup
yeah sorry bout the whole mum stuff... well out of order! and not needed. as i said b4 im not perfect driver in any way but i dont overtake in stupid places. tbh i dont overtake at all really.. dont have the bottle half the time lol... sorry again. see you around... next time il follow ;) hehe
Dan

RB 182

Ha didn't realise it was you until the roundabout just thought someone was trying to 'push' me ;) . zorst sounds sweeet by the way. Seen loads of cliosports around weybridge recently, hardly see any usually:) . No doubt see you again soon!

RB 182

As well as a 1.2 can i hope ;). ye will do mate:race:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Right, im gonna up my efforts to get spotted by driving aimlessly round Weybridge i think!
Keep your eyes peeled for me on random weekday evenings!

Rav4

U just want people to check ur car out, you are a car **** !! :D

Right, im gonna up my efforts to get spotted by driving aimlessly round Weybridge i think!
Keep your eyes peeled for me on random weekday evenings!