ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swissvax??

172 Cup
I wouldn't bother with either. I've got Best Of Show and £30 Wolfs Hard Body looks better, beads better and lasts about 4 times as long.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Not really a very comparable product, as its semi permanent and requires very clean and precise application for it to perform.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Agreed. The beading also falls off very quickly. Never understood HB. My Z5 and Z2 last longer and look better and I can use it over a glaze etc etc.

Crystal Rock isn't really for the average user imo. It's a business selling layers. I've had 2 samples which sadly don't replicate the feel but for that kinda money I want the vintage style experience. CR doesn't give you that, standard pot etc.

Bos is a lovely wax but please be aware it's a show wax. You'll be lucky to see 3 months beading from it and the looks will go a little because it's the oils in the wax which give it that Bos look. I have a few threads using Bos but I always use Z2 or Z5 underneath to give it a strong base.

It'll be stunning on Monaco paint but they are very expensive. They do give the boutique feel though and that's what high end waxes are about. Another note SV waxes are the easiest in the market to use.

Personally i'd buy Shield if you're going SV. All the feel with nearly half the cost.

Clio 172 Monaco
I got Sheid on my car at moment had it detailed by Russ at midland care care and going back to him end month for another detail & going for crystal rock wax as it looks really glossy :) but my finacee going for best of show just wonder of was much difference in them? The swissvax shield beads really well I've had it on for about 6-7 months now and still beads like it did the day it was applied :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah so you're not buying one. Lols.

Yeah just get the Crystal Rock.