ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

swirl removal?? help

Renault clio 172
hi have really bad swirl marks on my 172, i wanted to do it myself. What products do i need?? my car is black aswell any help??

Depending on the level of defects, the following kit would probably suit you best- http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Kestrel_DAS-6_Megs_Kit_2_1.html

As always if this is your first attempt at machine polishing then it would be advisable to practice on a scrap panel, this will help you gain confidence and get comfortable with the use and process.
Start with the least aggressive combination of pad and polish, remember to work the polish fully (until it has turned translucent) using slow movements over the panel, generally a 2ft x 2ft section, don't rush as it is time consuming and there is no such thing as a quick job when machine polishing.
Alternatively there are many pro detailers and experienced enthusiasts around the country that are willing to help show you and offer guidance once you have purchased your DA.