ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swindon Piss-up Pics

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 07 March 2005

f**k cant remember that. Pills do funny things to you.

is terry - T3ZJ.

Nush - Sawas mate.

/y0z
that would be aspirin then?

gutted ive missed this, still just recovering now from my experiences

some absolute stunning looking girls there too :eek::D and the usual psychos ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 07 March 2005

gutted ive missed this, still just recovering now from my experiences

some absolute stunning looking girls there too :eek::D and the usual psychos ;)
Odd....i managed to miss all the good looking women :(....think...dare i say ti i was too pissed....i was completely out of it :D

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 07 March 2005
knowing y0z, probably painkillers from rugby

bingo - got mashed up by Trentham first team on Saturday, Ibruprofened to the eyeballs as well as gel on the back :-(

There were a few psychos there when I arrived mate (a few who i reconised from times gone by... taxi queue girls IIRC). After a 6 hour night out in Birmingahm and a 45 minute drive from birmingham to Swindon, I was f**ked, and god I look it.

/y0z

i left brindley place at 11:45, went onto the M5 at 12:00 and got into the car park at 12:45

I didnt go above 40 mph.

/y0z

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Well I know some people from CS. I prob talk to half those people day in and day out but dont know their faces.

What would be nice is a couple of pics saying whos who......

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 07 March 2005
Ah makes more sense now!Hello (waves)I will come along to one sooner or later!

no later about it, next piss up it is ;)

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Jilly I just noticed, thats you pulling normal poses. Only pics Ive ever seen you in your doing something mad!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

That pic of you and Lunner is good. Could have smiled a bit but hey, least you dont look like me!