ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swansea

Bought mine from Renault Retail up at Fforestfach, unfortunalty only time I,m in Swansea now is in a works van

Shame you don't come here more often in the clio, would be great to have a meet up with everyone in cardiff/swansea and the surrounding areas.

Clio 220 Trophy
It's a hell of a way across from Bristol, bad enough having to do Swansea, usually go to Carmarthen at the same time, maybe next year in the summer, might get a run out over in the clio

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL

click on "Megane + focus st" right
<<<< there

when you have a few hours spare and see what I've done to it

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
£140 because of the awkward back window

was a guy in town hill, don't know if he's there anymore though

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure, I tried lots of different places but none of them were really that interested. I used him as it wasn't far from college and I left it with him for the morning

Not sure, I tried lots of different places but none of them were really that interested. I used him as it wasn't far from college and I left it with him for the morning

Thats fair, just been looking through your megane project thread - wow you really know your stuff! Thats one nice looking megane!

What college you go to?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
At the time I was in Swansea college (tycoch) I'm working now but do day release to the same college

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool. Car mechanics course would be pretty good but I doubt there's much scope for progression down here

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough. Although I'd hedge a bet that you'd learn the majority of what you need to know by just cracking on with it and doing it

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
This and another forum is where I learnt everything I could about my car. The rest was learnt from ripping it apart and trying to put it back together

i am lucky to have a good mate who is good with cars, and I'm a mechanic/sparky anyway so that helps

Thats pretty cool and also saves a lot of money! Want to fit some lowering springs soon, my insurance is so high at the moment though and wont let me have modifications till im 21 so if i do it i'll have to risk the insurance finding out..