ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SW rolling road day convoy thread.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I have started this thread as i know a few are asking about convoys.

it would be best to put a place as where is best to meet up and head over if you want to convoy, i know the plymouth lot have a place where they usually meet before they head off to meets which is a good idea.

i am coming from conrwall and i think this place -http://goo.gl/maps/ovIC8 (the premier inn car park) will be a good meeting place for the cornwall memebers wanting to convoy up (meeting time will be 7:45 leaving at 8:00)

i will leave other areas of the sounth west to organise the meeting places with the south west being soo big, but if you have any problems with any convoy situations i am sure i can find an answer for them, just give us a PM.

anyway i hope this helps get things sorted.

Dan

Last edited:
  320D E91 Estate
As Dan has created this thread I better use it! From the comments on the other thread I propose that the Taunton convey leaves at 8.30am from Sainsburys/Halfords car park. Get there for about 8.15am.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Just to be correct before someone starts complaining :p
:clap:Waaheeeeyyy!!!! 3 days to go.

Im guessing the Plymouth lot are meeting at Morrisons again? What time?

Guess 8 - 8:15 ish, just over an hours drive to the RR
I need to get mcgherkin (will drop you a text later mate) and probably some fuel along the way, and we are picking binny up on the way at Ashburton.

172 CUP
Are all the convoys meeting up on the way so we can take over the A38 with clio's (would be good to get some photos of that lol)

172 CUP
Just to be correct before someone starts complaining :p

Guess 8 - 8:15 ish, just over an hours drive to the RR
I need to get mcgherkin (will drop you a text later mate) and probably some fuel along the way, and we are picking binny up on the way at Ashburton.

Sorted ;)

Yeah wouldn't mind a bit of a top-up with ''V-power'' myself theres one a few miles down the A38 from plymouth

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
7:30?! That's a bit early! what time you planning to get there?!

- actually I suppose that's about right if you want to get there for 8:30/8:45. What time is the actual start time? Just how late am I going to be? :p

Last edited:
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Thanks dan, how are you going to order the priority of running? Will it based on the order of the names on the list regardless of the time we turn up, or will it be first come first serve on the day?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Well I have the 9:30 and prob 9:45 spot taken but after that I think it's gonna be who ever turns up next.

Chip and the others coming with him have around 11am taken as they have asked for a warm car run.

Arctic 182
7:30?! That's a bit early! what time you planning to get there?!

- actually I suppose that's about right if you want to get there for 8:30/8:45. What time is the actual start time? Just how late am I going to be? :p

yeah i'm on at 9:30 as i got stuff i gotta do in exeter mate. what time you decided on leaving then?