ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suzuki DR-125-SM for sale £1800

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but if it isn't then by all means move it.

As title states I'm selling my 2010 Suzuki 125. It's a fantastic bike that I've used as a cheapish commuter to and from college for the past 9 months but now I've got the Clio and I work further away so it's no longer needed!

She's got ~3200 miles on the clock and rides like a dream, full service history, doesn't need an MOT for another year as it's only 2010 plate. Recently serviced 2 or so months ago by recognized Suzuki dealer and garage.

In immaculate condition, only a small dent on the exhaust cover from a previous owner but you can pick a new one up for a £15-£30 if you're that bothered by it. General bit of rust on the exhaust pipe like pretty much all exhausts do, will get some detailed pictures up asap.

Few snaps from earlier on in the year, will take some more tomorrow.

Suzuki3.jpg

Suzuki2.jpg

Suzuki1.jpg

Looking for £1800 ONO

Will post an Autotrader / Ebay link later, but it's only going to say the same as I've said here :)

Any questions then ask away!

Cheers.