ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension to fit 1.2 mk2 ph2?

1.2 16V Dynamique
Evening guys,

Just seeing what I would need to look for in order for a straight or fairly easy swap... Would a cup suspension pack fit?

Cheers guys and girls :D

1.2 16V Dynamique
Fair enough... now to show my ignorance...

Any recommendations for a semi-decent set of coilovers? I'm only looking for a little difference in height, about 20mm. My standard rear coil spring is broken, so I thought why not take the opportunity to upgrade and making it sit a little better :p

Fair enough... now to show my ignorance...

Any recommendations for a semi-decent set of coilovers? I'm only looking for a little difference in height, about 20mm. My standard rear coil spring is broken, so I thought why not take the opportunity to upgrade and making it sit a little better :p

if you only want 20mm, theres not much point in getting coilovers and paying the extortionate prices... just get some nice springs