ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Talk/Coilovers

On the off chance I met a guy this afternoon who manufactures coilover suspension units, after a rather inpromptu and extensive chat he said he would be willing to meet and give a chat about suspension. Now I'm by no means as expert as a lot of others on this forum but from what he was saying I believe that he could offer those who would be interested in a talk about suspension and those that may want to purchase coilovers at some point, a good opportunity. Whilst the web site ( and company) that he represents deals with MX5, which is his bag, ours is Clio's, his real interest is suspension and the company will be expanding it's suspension catalogue. Phil made some fairly big claims for his products in relation to other high end manufacturers and at some good prices to boot, the fact that he was willing to give a chat generally about suspension and obviously his products I thought it was a no loose situation....the fact that I run an ex TCR 172 Cup Racer as a track day car and not really understanding suspension as much as I'd like I thought the chat would be invaluable to me and I'm not even in the market for coilovers!

http://www.performance5.com/index.asp

I live in Pinner, NW London and Phil lives nearby, if anyone would be interested in getting a better understanding of what makes your car go around corners and how to make them go quicker around said corners then add your name to the list below, this is early days so when and where is open at the moment.

1. carlos fandango - jonathan sage

172 Ph1
On the off chance I met a guy this afternoon who manufactures coilover suspension units, after a rather inpromptu and extensive chat he said he would be willing to meet and give a chat about suspension. Now I'm by no means as expert as a lot of others on this forum but from what he was saying I believe that he could offer those who would be interested in a talk about suspension and those that may want to purchase coilovers at some point, a good opportunity. Whilst the web site ( and company) that he represents deals with MX5, which is his bag, ours is Clio's, his real interest is suspension and the company will be expanding it's suspension catalogue. Phil made some fairly big claims for his products in relation to other high end manufacturers and at some good prices to boot, the fact that he was willing to give a chat generally about suspension and obviously his products I thought it was a no loose situation....the fact that I run an ex TCR 172 Cup Racer as a track day car and not really understanding suspension as much as I'd like I thought the chat would be invaluable to me and I'm not even in the market for coilovers!

http://www.performance5.com/index.asp

I live in Pinner, NW London and Phil lives nearby, if anyone would be interested in getting a better understanding of what makes your car go around corners and how to make them go quicker around said corners then add your name to the list below, this is early days so when and where is open at the moment.

2. barnesautos - jason barnes

always up for a bit of learning :)

2. barnesautos - jason barnes
3. tompoms - Tom Lewis