ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension setup in Surrey?

Iceberg 172
Got my coilovers on on Saturday but now my tracking feels slightly out, it's not at the perfect ride height and I'd like the camber setup properly.

Is there anywhere in Surrey that people know of who would do this?

Otherwise I'll book it in to k tec. Just wanted to see if there was anyone more local as it's a 2 hour drive for me!

Clio 172 Cup
Buzz round the M25 to see Mark Fish.

He has set up my car and many others on here.

Mark builds and looks after race cars and has raced himself. He really knows how to set them up well.

You will also learn a lot from spending a few hours up there.

Iceberg 172
Cool, I'll look into that!

Any ideas on cost? To be honest I don't want it setup for track... I just want the camber and tracking done so I don't go through tyres, and at the same time sort out my stance.

I'll get flamed for this but they're mainly for looks!

K tec said about £90 which I do think is very reasonable.

Iceberg 172
Just spoke to Mark Fish... That guy inspires confidence!

Slightly more expensive... Not by a lot though but his experience and knowledge is obviously 2nd to none.

I'll probably take it over to him.

Thanks for the suggestion mate.

Iceberg 172
Yeah that's just round the corner but I'd prefer to drive an hour or so and know it's getting done by someone who knows clios inside out.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Try Wheels In Motion, near Guildford. Try finding an Mx5 owner that doesnt swear by them. For a 4 wheel alignment on an Mx5 used to be £90, but bare in mind that it has alot more adjustability, so im sure you could lower the price.